Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another cake.

Its not the way the final cake was supposed to look...
but here is my final product.
I really didn't have enough time to make 40 roses plus leaves.
I also didn't make enough cake to make it tiered.
I'm happy with the outcome though...





8 comments:

Amy said...

That turned out great! Very professional looking!

.Bird. said...

wow Em, your getting really good!

and I want you to make a cake! Or lots of cakes! I think they are lovely and I'd love to fill the farm house with them! :)

iarenashviller said...

If I hadn't already gotten married - I'd have you make my wedding cake!

iarenashviller said...

if we weren't leaving for FL tomorrow, I would come eat it!

Cora Lynn said...

amazing! those roses are so perfect!

Skerrib said...

Your flowers are lovely.

Kate Noel said...

beautiful! A business in cake making would be good for a military wife... ;)

jamielauretta said...

Your roses are mocking my cupcake flowers, aren't they? It's cool, it's cool, my flowers LIKE being totally unidentifiable as flowers. So there.