Thursday, September 25, 2008

So much to do.

I believe at this point in my life, I have more things to do than I ever have before.

* Make "Thank You" cards for Ivy's b-day party. ASAP

* Create and sew Estella's cape by Oct 24.

* Sew two miniature couches for Ivy and Ari. ASAP

* Finish Amy's blanket. Eventually.

* Find, Price, and Organize things for Garage Sale (next weekend!)

* Bake and construct a two tiered cake and make 40 roses (with leaves) out of fondant by Tuesday.

* And mentally plan for (and possibly start) packing for storage and traveling.

And none of this includes taking care of 2 children, and working 30ish hours a week.

I am noticing that today is a very peaceful day...God must be present!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lord is present in all of that...

EmJ said...

That is something that I know, but sometimes hard to realize.