I think this looks like a piece of fabric or something draped over the side. I really didn't like the way it was looking at while I was in my class, but after looking at these pictures....it doesn't look to bad.
The flower cut outs are really supposed to be daisies....I was just using them as a filler on the cake...we will learn how to make the daisies next week...so stay tuned for more pictures.
I can see there being a lot of potential for Fondant...I just wish it tasted better. When I use up all that I've bought, I'm going to try to make some from scratch...it uses marshmallows...I've heard it tastes better.

3 comments:
Wow, Emily, I didn't even know it was possible to do things like that with a cake!
You are ridiculous. Do you know that?
wow looks good enough to eat...You are very talented!
Post a Comment