Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Ivy Mae!

Ivy's b-day was this last Monday. We traveled to Ohio to celebrate with friends and family. The night before the party, my brother gave Ivy her gifts since he wasn't going to be able to attend the party. Ari LOVED the necklaces! Watching him with the necklaces was almost like watching a cat on catnip. My brother also gave them both a pair of wax lips as you can see!

I love lips!

Kissy Kissy Wooo Wooo!

Scalpel please!

As soon as I get them I will post more pictures.

5 comments:

Nathanaelbendavid said...

You forgot the high-heels Ari insisted on.

"Raise a child up in the way he should go and he will not depart from it..."

ummmmm.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to buy him a gun.

EmJ said...

Well lets see...today, or maybe it was yesterday, Ari was walking around the house holding the gun that goes to the Nintendo and he was pulling the trigger and making
"pique" sounds. I'm not so sure that he is ready for a real gun... :)

iarenashviller said...

WOW - those are some amazing pictures. I recall Nathanael being fond of my nail polish...and he turned out alright?

.Bird. said...

Ivy seriously has that mad scientist look down... she is, in one moment, both adorable and frightening!

has she started dissecting her dolls? or maybe cereal boxes?

when I went to horse camp, there was this crazy chick named Kee-Kee (yeh, I know) that would put a bandana over her mouth and start dissecting mini-cereal boxes and make these wild and creepy cackling noises... I recommend if Ivy starts to show signs of this, to discourage it immediately. Kee-Kee was a thief and really mean.

But Ivy, on the other hand, is not.