Sunday, March 1, 2009

Its not completely done, but I think it is looking good.
I still have a few more lbs to shed before it will fit the way I want it to.
I also have a few more things to sew.
I have to put some hooks on the top of the back. I still have to sew the straps in place and the bottom still needs to be hemmed. I'm proud of it so far.







7 comments:

Cora Lynn said...

the dress looks amazing (and so do you). you're doing a great job.

Skerrib said...

Lovely--you look great!

Unknown said...

beautiful, emily!

jamielauretta said...

Wow Emily! way to go!

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful! Nice work Emily!

Nathanaelbendavid said...

Well...I actually think those pictures look terrible compared to what she looked like in real life.

EmJ said...

Awww Nathanael, your such a charmer! Actually I have to agree. These pictures do look awful, and the dress wasn't even finished yet. But I'm so glad I took the time to make it.