Friday, February 27, 2009

Current Events.

Nathanael is doing well. Praise God. I talked to him a few days ago, and even received a letter the other day, and he said that his back is fine...no more pain. I'm not exactly sure what was wrong with it...the Drs really only gave him muscle relaxers, which weren't taking the pain completely away.

As long as he can complete all his physical goals...so many push-ups and running in a certain amount of time, he will be able to graduate on time.

I am currently in SC at Nathanael's parents house. I will be leaving here on Monday March 9th and make a short stop in Chattanooga to put some stuff in storage. On Tuesday I will drive to Nashville and take a nap. Then at 2am Hadassah (my sis-n-law) and I will drive with the kids 14+ hours to TX where we will get to see my knight in blue armor...lol I'm so excited.

I will continue to update.

1 comment:

Skerrib said...

SO glad his back is doing better! Tell Dave & Joni hi for me & drive safe on your road trip.