So the kids and I are in mIssIssIppI now. We arrived Friday evening and were able to spend some time with Nathanael before we went to our hotel room. We spend one night at the Ramada in Ocean Springs, and now we are staying at the TLF (Temporary Lodging Facility) on base, Hopefully Monday we will have arrangements made and finally have a home all to ourselves for the remainder of our stay here in MS. There are a few places that we are looking into, I just hope that one of them works out.
God has really been watching over us during our trip and stay here in MS. He has crossed our paths with some VERY gernerous people who have been very giving of their time. I have a peace about me that we are being looked after, and everything will fall into place.
The children and I got to spend almost the ENTIRE day with Nathanael. He still has a curfew, and isn't allowed off base, so we spent the entire day on base with him. Nathanael and I took the kids to the playground, and Ari showed us both how daring he was to go off the BIGGEST slide, and Ivy had her very first Teeter Tauter (SeeSaw) experiance. We then visited the commisary and picked up some fruit, sausage, cheese, and crackers for lunch and ate outside under a tree. Nathanael then found out that he could visit us in our room on base, so he came over and we had frozen pizzas for dinner and watch various Strawberry Shortcake DVDs and also most of Peter Pan. We gave the children a bath and just when it was time to put them to bed, Nathanael had to walk his way back to the dorm to make it in time for curfew. So yes...we did a lot of walking today beacuse there are many rules still for Nathanael, and one of them is that he isn't allowed to "ride" in a car...even as the passanger. The day was wonderful.
I am ready to relax now...Just made myself a cup of Tazo :Calm: tea and I think that I will play some bookworm before going to bed...Melissa and Hadassah...I did show it to Nathanael, not sure if he is as hooked as I am, but I'll get him...Bwahahaha! :)
white throw blanket
4 years ago

3 comments:
I'm so glad things are going so well for you guys! Give lots of love to Nathanael for us!
(I've made it to book 2 already - have you??)
Sounds great! What is bookworm? I want to see some more picutures. You never sent me that link. Are you still thinking of the cottage?
Glad you all made it safe and sound!
Post a Comment