Just received a phone call from the Ramada Corporate Office. Originally she was only going to give me my money back for Saturday Night and Sunday Night. I explained to her that I really would like my entire stay reimbursed due to the lack of customer service, and the fact that I paid for a non-smoking room, and received a smoking room. I also asked her if there was any comment on the letter that I had received, and she said the notes only spoke of the fact that I had received a letter. I kindly asked her if she minded if I read it to her. She said yes, and so I did. After I was finished I gave her a little more background of the situation. Then with out any more questions, she said "So total you paid was $$$ and I will be sending a check for $$$ to your address in 2-3 weeks. I'm sorry and we will be investigating this property."
So everything refunded. Nice! I wouldn't say that every Ramada is like this, but I would say to those of you who might be traveling, don't prepay, unless you know what you are getting into. I've learned my lesson.
white throw blanket
4 years ago

2 comments:
I'm so glad that ended up working out for you!
I miss you and your family.
Woo! Good call on actually READING the letter to them! It sounds even worse when read aloud!!! :) Yay!
Post a Comment