What is your occupation right now?
I'm a full-time mommy.
What color are your socks right now?
Black, White, Turquoise, Gold, and Red. They are striped.
What are you listening to right now?
Children playing and a Glad commercial.
What was the last thing that you ate?
Off-bran cocoa pebbles.
Can you drive a stick shift?
I have before, need more practice.
Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Melissa, before I went to bed last night.
Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Of Course!
How old are you today?
I am 25 years old . . .
or 310 months old
or 1349 weeks old
or 9450 days old
or 226800 hours old
or 13608005 minutes old
or 816480312 seconds old
(By the time you read this I will be a little older)
What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Figure Skating
What is your favorite drink?
Don't really have one. If there is bottled water, I'll take that first unless of course if there is a special drink that you just don't get everyday.
Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes
Favorite food?
Lasagna
What is the last movie you watched?
Peter Pan
Favorite day of the year?
Get-togethers.
How do you vent anger?
Clean
What was your favorite toy as a child?
A Puffalump (which I still have) and a Brown Bear with a Red bow tie (which our dog chewed up.
What is your favorite season?
Winter if there is snow.
Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries
Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Yes
Living arrangements?
Furnished Apartment, 1 daughter, 1 son, (soon) 1 husband.
When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday
What is on the floor of your closet?
Luggage, Scrapbooking Supplies, Toys (everything I don't want all over the apartment)
What did you do last night?
Watched American Idol and cleaned
What are you most afraid of?
Dying before other people, and making it hard on them.
Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger?
Cheese...Bacon would be nice too.
Favorite dog breed?
Great Pyrenees
Favorite day of the week?
Some weeks Thursday, other weeks Friday (Nate comes home)
How many states have you lived in?
Ohio, Tennessee, Mississippi, (technically) South Carolina...4. Ask me in a couple years I'm sure that number will be MUCH larger.
Diamonds or pearls?
White Gold/Silver anything
What is your favorite flower?
Not sure yet. I really like flowers, and I don't know the names of them.
white throw blanket
4 years ago

1 comment:
There is a shocker - the last movie you watched was Peter Pan?!?
Post a Comment