This morning I went out to the grocery store to pick up some items I couldn't find at my last grocery trip. I also stopped by the Airman's Attic to see if the cappuccino/espresso maker that I had seen the week before was still there...The attachments were, but not the appliance : ( ...However, while there I found this:
For those of you who are unfamiliar with what the Airman's Attic is, it is a place where people can donate stuff, and other people can come get it. It is on a first come first serve basis. I am SOOO very excited about this find! I really wanted to have a bassinet for next to the bed after the baby was born, but Nathanael didn't think it was necessary. Since these little pieces of furniture can be expensive, I would have felt bad purchasing one, but not even Nathanael can argue with FREE!! Thank you, whoever you are, that donated this!! <3 It will be loved and taken care of :)
After my find, I did a little kitchen work...I started the dough for the rolls we were going to eat for diner. While they were raising, I made 13cups of homemade biscuit mix, that later when we want biscuits, I will add 1/3 cup of water per cup of mix. Then when the roll dough was ready, I kneaded in sun-dried tomatoes. While those were baking, I prepared the main dish..
I was pretty pleased with dinner...and maybe for desert we will be able to enjoy one of the chocolate biscottis that I made yesterday. All of the recipes that are shown, came from a cook book that I bought a few years ago, but never made anything from it....until now.





3 comments:
Oh my you are making me hungry!
The biscuit mix came from the cookbook your momma gave us. My neighbor make the ravioli dough today too...She gave me one of her raviolis after they were done eating...it was delicious!
what a cute bassinet!
Post a Comment