Monday, March 8, 2010

I fell today.

Ya, I'm OK...just a little sore.  I decided to wash the papasan chair cushion in the bath tub.  It's been five years since we got it, and it was looking pretty bad.  After I finished all I could do in the tub, I asked Nathanael to take it outside so I could hose it down and set it out to dry.  While I was outside setting something up for him to lay the cushion over, he was inside trying to figure out how to get the cushion outside.  He had tried just bringing it out and realized he was getting water ALL over the floor.  I came back in the house while he was in the laundry room getting towels.  Not knowing the water was on the floor (and we have all tile floors) I started down the hallway and *slip* down I went.  I caught most of myself using the hall door and closet door, but I think I landed on my knee and hip.  My knee had a slight bruise (the mark is gone now) and my hip is a little sore.  I think I might have been more embarrassed than hurt...and I cried.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh poor Emily! Be careful!

iarenashviller said...

I think crying is a requirement whenever you are pregnant and fall!