Thank you to those who I've talked to here recently, who have shared there thoughts and feelings of my grandmother. I am going to miss her, and it is going to be hard for me, as I'm sure others in our family, to get through the holidays this year. For those of you who knew Grandma Rose, knew what a wonderful person she was. There is so much that I have learned throughout life, that I learned from her. She aided me in cooking, knitting, crocheting, sewing, and cross stitching, but most importantly, she taught me how to love and serve others. She was a wonderful grandmother and friend. I have only happy memories that come to mind right now, and each one makes me miss her more.
I would like to write more about her, and some of the memories I have, but I will save that for another time.
Nathanael, the kids, and I will be traveling to Ohio in the next couple of days for the services. Please keep my family and others who are traveling in your prayers.
white throw blanket
4 years ago

2 comments:
I love you.
We all love you... sorry for the sad season.
Post a Comment