Monday, November 23, 2009

Funny Story

Nathanael and I are sitting here watching the office.  We have already watched 3 episodes since the children have been put to bed.

Just about a min ago, Ivy comes storming out from the hallway (stating in a sassy teenage voice) "Either fix it, or turn that thing off!  It's keeping me awake."  She listens to stories on CD to go to bed, and there must have been a scratch on the CD...Nathanael reported it was only on track 2.

Guess you had to be there to hear the way she said it.

5 comments:

iarenashviller said...

4 going on 19, mm? Jest you wait! Estella and I have been joking lately about the 'uncle spanking incident', which happened when she was I think 4. Wow!

Nathanaelbendavid said...

What uncle spanking incident?

EmJ said...

I'm thinking she might be referring to the time when Melissa lived next door to us, and well...you went over there. I don't think you were the one getting the spanking.

EmJ said...

Although, I do have to say that her sassy voice was more entertaining than it was rude. She just kept saying..."You've got to come hear this...it's keeping me awake"

Amy said...

So basically it had been skipping for about an hour. Tell that girl to get some ear plugs - lol!