My plan was to visit a friend of mine after we played at the park, and since we weren't going to the park I decided to head over to the bakery she works at...but before we got there, Ivy had to go potty...so we pulled into Walgreens parking lot...After getting into the restroom I noticed that my shirt was wet where Ari had been resting against me...yup you guessed it, his little swimmy diaper wasn't doing the job. I hadn't brought any diapers in with me, but pee was just driping from him so I took off the swimmy only to find a puddle of pee in it...nothing had been absorbed...Then what does Ari do? Yup...right again, He peed all over the floor while I was trying to clean off his legs. After getting him all cleaned off, I held him against me and used my purse to cover his bum and we all walked out to the car...i wish someone had a camera at this moment...I finanally got him some dry clothes...and then we were off.
We met up with Carol at her bakery. Ivy and Ari both wanted a cupcake so I let them pick out the ones they wanted. Ivy got a pink icing one and Ari picked the chocolate one. The cupcakes were both O-SO-GOOD!

2 comments:
Ivy's face and stance in this picture are cracking me up. I like that little dress.
Yeah I dunno what the deal is with swim diapers--we've had the same sort of thing happen.
Post a Comment