Ari is a big boy now!(I just got back from CO/OH!)
I see you found your camera. Great video.
Mom said: This is so exciting! They are both so cute! Love and miss you guys.
Awww, I love it! You'll have to keep those videos coming. Great job on the cake too. Where did you take classes? Someday we'll have to open a bakery/scrap store. That would be awesome. Happy Sunday. Miss you. Hugs!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ari is a big boy now!
(I just got back from CO/OH!)
I see you found your camera. Great video.
Mom said: This is so exciting! They are both so cute! Love and miss you guys.
Awww, I love it! You'll have to keep those videos coming. Great job on the cake too. Where did you take classes? Someday we'll have to open a bakery/scrap store. That would be awesome. Happy Sunday. Miss you. Hugs!
Post a Comment