Thursday, July 1, 2010

9 Months...Day 1

Alright...Its time to get serious.  It is now July 1st and I've had 3 weeks to recover from giving birth.   I am starting today, and I'm going to take the next 9 months and get serious about getting healthy.  Mostly this means getting off the extra weight that I have been carrying around for 5 years.  My goal is to be between 125lbs and 135lbs by April 1st.  I'm not sure what I'm currently at, I'll post that later.

The reason I'm posting about this is I'm using YOU to keep me accountable.  You don't have to read these postings if you don't want to, but knowing that anyone is able to read this might help me stick to it.

I will try to post daily and check in at least a week and post my weight.  I don't have an elaborate plan right now...basically watch what I eat by counting calories and at this point try to exercise when I have a free moment.  Hopefully soon I might be able to get a routine for exercise.

So there you have it...that's what I'm doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to do the same. not sure I want to be accountable though! ha ha.

EmJ said...

You could do it with me!