Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baby Supply List

These are not in any order.  I've provided links only to help with what item I'm talking about...it is not necessarily the cheapest place to purchase.


  1. Snappi Diaper Fasteners http://www.snappibaby.com/products/snappidiaperfastener.html
  2. Bummis Super Snap Diaper Cover (Newborn and Small) http://www.bummis.com/us/en/super-snap.php
  3. Graco DuoDiner Highchair
    Lowery: 
    http://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1762134
    Brunswick: 
    http://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1763865
  4. Avent Bottle Nipples (all sizes) http://www.consumer.philips.com/c/avent-baby-nipple/35490/cat/us/#filterState=MCC_NIPPLES_SU_US_CONSUMER%3Dtrue
  5. Lansinoh Breast Milk Storage Bags http://www.lansinoh.com/products/milk-storage-bags
  6. Lansinoh Nursing Pads http://www.lansinoh.com/products/disposable-nursing-pads
  7. Parents Choice Organic Baby Wipes http://instoresnow.walmart.com/Sustainability-Page_ektid39900.aspx
  8. NUK  aka Pacifier (all sizes)
    Genius Silicone:  
    http://www.nuk-usa.com/products/c-8$p-45/geniustm-silicone.aspx
    Classic Silicone:  
    http://www.nuk-usa.com/products/c-8$p-57/classic-silicone-pacifier.aspx
    Nature Silicone:  
    http://www.nuk-usa.com/products/c-8$p-101/nature-pacifer.aspx
  9. Temporal Thermometerhttp://www.exergen.com/medical/TAT/tatconsumerpage.htm
  10. Huggies Newborn Pure and Natural Diapers
    http://www.huggieshappybaby.com/products/index.aspx?uri=diapers/index.aspx&globnav=hhb
  11. Munchkin Bottle and Nipple Brushhttp://www.munchkin.com/products/detail.php?pID=12&gclid=CIik-Z_RuKECFQ9N2godVEO8-g
  12. Gerber Organic White Onsies (0-3m, 3-6m)
    http://www.target.com/Newborns-Gerber-Organic-Onesies-2-pk/dp/B001FSBNZC/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton
  13. Newborn and 0-3m Boy Outfits
  14. Baby Monitor
    (no website provided because I really don't know which one would be best, so you can use your best judgement)
  15. Complete Care 4 Stage Bath Center
    http://www.safety1st.com/usa/eng/Products/Child-Care/Bathtubs/Details/2167-44045-Complete-Care-4-Stage-Bath-Center
  16. KidCo Bath Storage Basket
    http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html?asin=B000MVQBG4&colid=1AQZCHOVDAOET&coliid=I359JKIL3WNCG3&bckreg=baby
Not sure if I am forgetting anything, but here is the list that I have come up with so far.   :)

4 comments:

Nathanaelbendavid said...

He also needs a name and a shotgun.

.Bird. said...

if he needs a name AND a shotgun, sounds like you should name him Davey. as in Crockett.

but not really.

EmJ said...

No, not really! :)

iarenashviller said...

Nothing to coment just wanted to say that I'm back on my blog