Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolution?

So my mom in law wrote: "The bad thing about resolutions is that we usually fail at them."  and since I am almost expected to fail, I can say that my New Year's Resolution will be to slim down on my stuff.  pre-baby clothes, knick-knacks, furniture, ect.  (Nathanael, I warn you, don't get your hopes up.)  I would also like to finish up some unfinished projects: Amy's blanket, Ivy's blanket, scrapbooks, ect.

Getting out of credit card debt, budgeting and sticking to it, and creating a schedule that keeps the family moving forward are also somethings that I have in mind.  (I think my list is getting to long, but maybe I will at least accomplish one of them?)


Other than things that I can make happen, I'm hoping for a better year.  A LOT happened last year that I'd rather not think about.  I know that my life changes daily, but last year it changed dramatically.  I did however have some wonderful travels and experiences, but I'm glad to have my family back together, and a dresser and closet to get my clothes out of instead of a suitcase.

Hope everyone has a wonderful start to their new year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!