Yesterday Ari picked out his "big boy underwear" not to be confused with "girlie panties". His most exciting find was the ones pictured here, but he also got some plain briefs and some boxer briefs. Yesterday was his first time wearing the underwear. So far, 2 for 2 have been peed in, but I'm hoping that he will start to realize the feeing of being wet, and run to the bathroom. We'll see. He hasn't been honest after having the accident, but I'm sure we will get there a step at a time.
3 comments:
wow that's cute!
he is quite the liar when it comes to having accidents (or pooping in his diaper)... I think he may be getting confused and thinking that he'll get in trouble for going in his diaper. I tried to explain that he wasn't in trouble for GOING, but for LYING about going... I don't think he got it.
*sigh*
Hmm, well now he understands that he doesn't get spanked for going in the diaper...just lying, because he comes to me now and says..."I don't get a panking cause I pooped in my diaper!" Not sure if it will work, but he chose to go back to diapers because he didn't want to use the potty anymore...and I let him. I'm still making him go on the potty so we will see if he realizes that he is going to have to go on the potty no matter what he is wearing....
Emily, I am so happy for you and your family! I wish Kate and I lived closer to you guys. Ivy looks so grown up in some of the photos.
I hope you know that if life brings you near Chicago, Kate and I would be happy to host you and watch the kids. :)
Post a Comment