Thursday, July 9, 2009

Action

Ivy and I were playing around with the computer today. She told me she wanted to record something for her dad. I helped her a little with what to say. In the video she is wearing the 3D glasses I got when Nate and I went to see UP3D while I was visiting in TX. (I recomend the movie, and advise you bring tissues!)

6 comments:

Amy said...

lol - that is funny

Nathanaelbendavid said...

wow.
I love you too.....DAUGHTER>

.Bird. said...

that is marvelous!

(and I cried at least 432 times when I saw UP... it was sooo good!)

iarenashviller said...

wow - and she looks really big in that video, losing a little of the baby chub in her face. aawww.

Cora Lynn said...

oh my gosh! i just watched that about ten times! too cute and way awesome.

EmJ said...

It is very hard to watch only once.