I am possibly currently looking for an apartment in the Dayton area. If anyone has any information, please pass it on. Thanks.
1 comment:
Jarrod
said...
I lived in some apartments in Centerville on two different occasions. They are right behind Bills Donuts. They are pretty nice. We had a 2 bedroom apt that was about 950 square feet and rented for 540. It included heat, water, and trash- so the only utility we had was DP&L. It was through Brinkley Properties. Not sure if they do short term leases anymore- and they don't allow pets (not sure if you have any). There's Harbour Club a few miles down 48. Real nice apartments, they do short term leases but they're more expensive. There are some here in Bellbrook where we're living now(right behind the post office) but I don't recommend them-our building is the only one that isn't Section 8. If you'd like the contact info for Brinkley Properties shoot me an email- jarrodschrunk@hotmail.com
1 comment:
I lived in some apartments in Centerville on two different occasions. They are right behind Bills Donuts. They are pretty nice. We had a 2 bedroom apt that was about 950 square feet and rented for 540. It included heat, water, and trash- so the only utility we had was DP&L. It was through Brinkley Properties. Not sure if they do short term leases anymore- and they don't allow pets (not sure if you have any). There's Harbour Club a few miles down 48. Real nice apartments, they do short term leases but they're more expensive. There are some here in Bellbrook where we're living now(right behind the post office) but I don't recommend them-our building is the only one that isn't Section 8. If you'd like the contact info for Brinkley Properties shoot me an email- jarrodschrunk@hotmail.com
Post a Comment