Monday, January 19, 2009

...

Its almost been a week since I have seen or heard from Nathanael. I actually did get to talk to him on Monday evening, but that was before he flew to TX on Tuesday. I'm sure he is fine, I just miss him, and it would be nice to hear his voice.

The kids and I have written him a letter every night, and are waiting anxiously for his call so we can mail them off. The kids each get a blank piece of paper, and some crayons. Ivy has been drawing the family each time, then having me label whos who so Daddy will know when he looks at it. I usually try to recap the day, and write about anything funny or cute that the kids have done. Sometimes waiting till the evening has been hard to remember everything. I need to start jotting stuff down as I think of it, or as the kids do it. That way his letter might be a little more interesting.

I've been faithfully working out. I have a Wii Fit. I've done it everyday for one week now, and I can tell a difference. Tomorrow when I weigh in I'm hopful for a loss. I get weighed everyday and of course it is fluctuating...but I'm also taking it at different times of the day. I haven't really been counting my calories or anything, just trying to take smaller portions and be a little more aware of what I'm eating. When the kids ask for a snack, I try to give them things like apples, oranges, or banannas, that way if I want some, I'm eating healthy.

I hope to lose quite a bit before I see Nathanael again. I'm not really concerned with the number of lbs that I lose, just the way I look.

I'll keep everyone updated when I hear from Nathanael. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

iarenashviller said...

you go girl! You ARE looking great!