That's how I feel like I'm taking life right now.
Nate doesn't know this yet, but yesterday I dropped a load of stuff off at the Goodwill pick up truck, and driving away, I started to cry. It wasn't necessarily cause I wanted the things I was dropping off, but because it has started to hit me that I may have to get rid of lots more (that I do want to keep) over the next four years. :( It is also starting to hit me how close we are to moving. One week left of working...then one week in Nashville for Christmas...Then just 2 weeks to pack before we leave. HoHum
white throw blanket
4 years ago

3 comments:
Sorry it's getting rough - you have a lot of transition going on right now. Let us know if we can do anything to help.
moving moving... everyone is moving....
How come you aren't showing up on my buddy list?
Post a Comment