Saturday, July 19, 2008

Moo Cow.

Chick-Fil-A had a promotion where if you dress like a cow you can get free food. So, Jamie and her four boys and Nate, Me and the kids all went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. Ivy was dressed as a bull.

Ari wore a towel...we still aren't sure if the towel is of a cow or a zebra...but it passed as a cow.

Ivy was afraid of the big cow, so we took her picture with the cardboard cow...I told her to give me a sweet face, but she wouldn't take her eyes off the big cow.

Ari wasn't afraid...just curious.

Jamie and Addi (sorry if it isn't spelled right) with the big cow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom said: Looks like everyone had fun and a full tummy! :)

Anonymous said...

I heard about that contest! I wanted to dress up Andy as a cow, but then I realized that would be... weird.

Ivy's face is hysterical in that picture.

And Ari's towel is definitely a zebra.

And are you coming to visit us at the farm soon?

Skerrib said...

I LOVE Chik-fil-a!! So fun.

jamielauretta said...

Thanks for the fun pictures! That was well worth the cow costuming effort I think.