Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update

Amy and Mom came an visited my family for a whole week...and here's what went on that week.

Aunt Mimi brought Barbie a house.
Aunt Mimi had a birthday.

Ari got a hair cut.

Nate got a belated birthday card.

I had a birthday.

We visited the aquarium.

I burnt my finger.

A sink ran into Ivy's head.

Mom, Amy and I went garage sailing.

We all had a great time. I will probably post more pics soon, but my head is killing me and it's time for bed. Hope you enjoyed the short version of the trip! :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

Great version! However, we never got on a boat.

EmJ said...

ah yes....I did that on purpose. I had seen it written somewhere else before, maybe even on the family site. Thought it was a cute way to put it.

jamielauretta said...

Shaun of the Dead? Really? You reach new heights in my esteem each day.

EmJ said...

Funny that you noticed that. The movie was actually a joke. I hate Shaun of the Dead and Nathanael is trying to get me to watch it. He actually just used the DVD cover to put a picture of my present in...but I didn't know what when I unwrapped it...which explains the expression on my face.

Cora Lynn said...

that is a pretty full post. it makes up for the long silence. (: hooray!

Skerrib said...

What a fantastic week!