Those are some cuties right there. LOVE the dress & tennies. =)
I'm jealous of your pictures! You should see the Easter pictures I got of my girls. It was nasty outside, so we did a few indoors against the wall, and they both looked goofy the whole time!
oooh how lovely! what precious little muffins they are!and you two are cute too.and you look like mom emily, I never noticed before...we really are family! :)love!
What beautiful little people!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are some cuties right there. LOVE the dress & tennies. =)
I'm jealous of your pictures! You should see the Easter pictures I got of my girls. It was nasty outside, so we did a few indoors against the wall, and they both looked goofy the whole time!
oooh how lovely!
what precious little muffins they are!
and you two are cute too.
and you look like mom emily, I never noticed before...
we really are family! :)
love!
What beautiful little people!
Post a Comment