Sunday, December 30, 2007

This weekend.

My dad and step-mom were in town this weekend. We had so much fun together. Because we couldn't be together for Christmas we celebrated it while they were here. They didn't get in until late Friday evening, but we ended up staying up until 2am, so we were able to get a good visit in before going to bed. We decided to open presents Friday night after they arrived so that way Ivy could have a full day playing with her toys and Dad and Vicky getting a chance to see her in action. Grandpa and Grandma Vicky got them a Bistro Kitchen Set. Ivy loves it. She now has two microwaves (one from Aunt Mimi), and Ivy would occasionally would try to have both going at the same time.
The new Bistro!Ari was happy with anything he could get his hands on. I think his favorite part of the whole night was when there wasn't anyone looking and he opened (by himself) a piece of chocolate candy. I noticed after he had it opened, but before he could get it to his lips. He wasn't too happy when we took it from him so we could get the aluminum foil off, but once we gave the candy back to him, it only took seconds to devour it.
Ari eating a chicken leg.
I really wanted to get a picture of the FOUR of them before they left for the weekend, but I forgot about it, and only remember after they were already packed up and ready to drive off.
One would think Gracey was the main reason for taking this picture!?!?
I am sad they are gone. The house is quiet, and I must go back to work tomorrow. I am however looking forward to a slower week. I only work 3 days this next week and I'm hoping to get the house back in order and my priorities back on track (hey isn't that was the New Year is for??)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to EVERYONE!

1 comment:

gRegor said...

Happy 08 to you guys as well. :)